 Trains / 27423 (-5)
  Re: High speed train instructions: not quite an MOC

(...) you're desparate to know what the link is drop me an email to tgould(.DoT)lego(A@T...l(DoT.)com Tim (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Save 9 Volt Trains

(...) Manfred, When I went to the moderation queue and saw this I laughed out loud. Very funny! I like it. -Eric (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.clikits, FTX)

  Re: Save 9 Volt Trains

Having looked upon the issue from her own prespective, Clikits-girl Heart decided to let her heart speak, and made her contribution to support the "(URL) Save 9V trains>"-campaign: (URL) With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen [XP to lugnet.clikits] (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.clikits, FTX)

  Re: High speed train instructions: not quite an MOC

Neither load for me from Florida. (...) Tom Stangl * (URL) DSM Visual FAQ home * 90 Talon AWD * (URL) Prius Visual FAQ Home * 04 Prius AM #7 * 06 Prius NL #7 (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: High speed train instructions: not quite an MOC

(...) for sure, no (copyrighted material). I don't think this link will solve the problem : (URL) those interested : (URL) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact