 Trains / 27393 (-5)
  Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site

I was fortunate enough to get a pre-release copy of this set, and I have reviewed it. My review is posted at the ILTCO site: (URL) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: So THAT's what it does...

(...) Ah, now that's a good idea. A couple of diodes in series could cope with the power, and provide a consistent and measurable cue that current is flowing. I could use that to turn off a sound sensor whilst the train is moving, then enable it (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Quality problem issue

(...) Here they are : (URL) weirdest bag is probably this one : (URL) you can notice a train (grey) part among colored bricks. At least one guy has encountered the same problem with a BNSF set. (...) Is this a try for a play on word with the french (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  SNVT Action #1

(URL) This is the first organized action taken by Save 9v Trains. With the advent of individual part pricing using LEGO Factory we have created a SNVT Container. The cost of this container is just $4.26. The hope of this action is to further raise (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: So THAT's what it does...

(...) snipped (...) Jason, nice work. I had been toying with the idea of using a RCX or a timer circuit for the same thing. You can even put a few extra back to back diode isolated tracks before the end sections to simulate acceleration and (...) (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact