 Trains / 27329
Re: Yes, but what IS it?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:45:33 GMT

So am I the only one who tried to cheat and take a peek forward?

-- Bryan

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
I have a new MOC, and I'm going to reveal it bit by bit.  Here's the first
bit:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jjrailton/renders/mystery-01/widget_01.gif
No clues here matey!>>

The question is, what is it?  Build along at home if it helps!  And, if
you're
really clever, what's my next track mod?

Jason R

P.S.  Anyone connected with Merrist Wood can keep quiet.