 Trains / 27285
    Little Norwegian Shunter NSB 2 842 —Timothy Gould
   Hi all, It's been a while since I've made a new train here (and even longer since I posted one based on a prototype) and I was feeling a bit of withdrawal so I went hunting for something fun to design. My search stopped at (URL) this> cute little (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.no, FTX)