 Trains / 27250
  Re: The Polar Express

This thing will look fine under your Christmas Tree. Awsome stuff. Of course, we Castle fans are looking for your immanent return! Later. (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Polar Express

(...) I sure hope so. Actually it will most likely be incorporated into my wife's Christmas village, providing there's room. Don't cry for me, Castlehead. The truth is I never left you. --Anthony (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)