 Trains / 27247
    Re: Lego Graffiti —Dean Earley
   (...) Thanks everyone, and after waiting forever (2 weeks) for a delivery of 1x1 plates, The final product is on brickshelf at: (URL) curtosy of Mark Palmer) Enjoy :) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Lego Graffiti —John Gerlach
     (...) That's pretty cool! Makes me want to order a bunch of 1x plates in different colors... :-) JohnG, GMLTC (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Lego Graffiti —Mark Palmer
     (...) The comment I liked from a, child, spectator was "...where's the can of black paint...", Dean has added "spray-cans" at the feet of the minifig but not a black one. It looked really great on the layout. Mark (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Lego Graffiti —Matt Krotzer
   (...) Damn! I was SO going to do this! I was probably going to just use decals though, so yours is very impressive. Nicely done. One suggestion for a subtle detail... I made my spray cans the same way you did, but I realized that if you use a 1x1 (...) (18 years ago, 17-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)