 Trains / 27246
Re: Class 91 Interceity 225
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 22:57:55 GMT

Dean Earley wrote:

After its debut at the Piece by Piece show at Petersfield in the UK
today, I have a few photos of my Intercity 225.

http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk/gallery.php/LEGO/MOCs/Class%2091/

I also have Ldraw renders including the front windscreen mounting at:
http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk/lego/model.php?setid=tra09

Here are plenty of pictures of the original:
http://www.traintesting.com/IC225.htm

Awesome model! Can still remember seeing the real thing back in 1989 with
the Dutch Railways 150 years show, getting a poster of the Class 91 and you
hit it 100%. Love the sleek look of the nose especially.

Will have a look at the CAD file later on, thanks for sharing!
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/