 Trains / 27230
    Re: 9v Update (ILTCO's involvment) —Steven Barile
   I hear some of you saying that there are certain expectations of ILTCO that aren't being met. I also assume that you might be picking up on my frustration but it isn't pointed at any one person. So let me try to explain how I see ILTCO helping the (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 9v Update (ILTCO's involvment) —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I will do this. (...) Thanks Steve! -Eric (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)