 Trains / 27225
    Coal Car —Duane Hess
   (2 URLs) More: (URL) -Duane (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Coal Car —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Very nice! I can see putting my many 'yoda lips' into service and building some in sand green. New kind of lip service. . . . Question: It is a little difficult to tell if it is centered on the bottom plate. The body is built sideways, but, is (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Coal Car —Duane Hess
   (...) More-or-less. It's not quite centered, but it's not off enough to really be noticeable. I would esitmate that it's about 1/10th of a stud. Pitsco has the plates with rails, but I've found Bricklink to be cheaper. -Duane (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)