 Trains / 27198
Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:01:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Didier Enjary wrote:

Anyway, I consider making some modding on the future train line parts is not a solution because most of us don’t have the required skills.

Didier

I think this is a very important point. Most of us are quite resourceful and some have come up with their own custom track parts. The problem is most of us don’t have those skills and to purchase those parts on the second hand market is very expensive.

Most of us need the product from LEGO to make things work at an affordable price.

-Eric Kingsley

http://save.9vtrains.com/