 Trains / 27159
  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) The "lack of interest" is comming mainly from the big box stores like Toys-R-Us, Wal-Mart, Target etc. The problems for those stores are: 1.Compared to other toy trains (such as blue track thomas the tank engine or any of the various wooden (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Jonathan- One sad fact is that some parents don't buy LEGO trains (and LEGO in general) because they don't want to assemble it and know/believe their child doesn't have the skill or patience to put it together. (It surprises me how many kids (...) (18 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Interesting that "plugging in" is veiwed as a negative. Most of the people I know (myself included) would never buy a battery powered anything if a plug in version was available. That is the reason I never bought a Mindstorms kit. When I had (...) (18 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)