 Trains / 27152
    Re: 9v Train status report. —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley wrote: (some interesting ideas) That's all well and good, and I think a website might be useful but it's not the way to prove the line is viable. That requires driving demand. But how? What are the chances of LEGO (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: 9v Train status report. —Ed McGlynn
   (...) You're getting close to what I've thought for a long time, Larry. Eric, you have some interesting ideas, for sure, and plenty of passion for our hobby. Here's some simplistic opinions that I can share - it's evident to me that LEGO's looking (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)