 Trains / 27093 (-5)
  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Sure post anything that you feel would be helpful. The reason I wanted to focus on clubs is that they are essentially providing free advertising for LEGO which can be quantified and have a value attached. Any time you can say that LEGO will (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

Eric, Is there anyway for you to also gather input from "club-less" LEGO train enthusists? While I don't belong to a club or do exhibitions, I do have my own home layout for both myself and my children. And I too have a big investment in 9V gear. I (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Lets post it on LUGNET for all to see. I will then collect it and put it together in a single document for those at LEGO to go through. Again honest answers without the vitriol is important. I won't include any fire-brand comments in my (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:Iwuo0x.BMJ@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Do you want this feedback via e-mail or posted to LUGNET? Mike (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Ted, This is very important feedback. Lets try an informal poll... If 9V trains do get discontinued... 1. Would your club disband or significantly cut back on public appearances? (List your club and number of appearances) 2. Are there any (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact