 Trains / 27063 (-5)
  Pics from GMLTC layout in La Crosse, WI

(URL) The GMLTC once again showed our layout at the annual La Crosse and Three Rivers show in La Crosse, WI last weekend. We won the "People's Choice" award voted on by show attendees. (As Conan Collopy, who owns the layout, put it, "Yeah, we have (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: "Caddyshack" Animatronics On TCLTC Layout

(...) Oh no, no, no. Yes. (...) Yes, I've got a video; I'm now trying to figure out how to edit it and create a small .mpg file suitable for online viewing. I've got vids of the bubbling fountain and the burning building, too:-) (...) Yes. I along (...) (19 years ago, 25-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: "Caddyshack" Animatronics On TCLTC Layout

(...) OK, just to be clear, this used sound from a NON LEGO device? :-) Cool. Need some vids (with sound) though. Apropos of nothing except that it was the next pic in the folder: (URL) Kirby> ... what a shame. One of the nicest players in baseball. (...) (19 years ago, 25-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  "Caddyshack" Animatronics On TCLTC Layout

(URL) The (URL) TCLTC> exhibited at a train show in LaCrosse, Wisconsin last weekend where we debutted our newest modules which featured an homage to the cult classic Caddyshack. I did most of the landscaping, while Ross did the heavy lifting, (...) (19 years ago, 25-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: Color Photos of M-10000 Model

(...) Nice snot work. I will give it try this weekend. I'll post before and after close ups. (19 years ago, 24-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact