 Trains / 27048
27047  |  27049
Subject:
MPDs of my trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:38:46 GMT

Hi all,

I've decided to upload some of the MPDs for my trains to Brickshelf. I don't
have all the trains in there. Some are missing because they need tidying or I
was too lazy to add them and others because they have full instructions.

I'll try to update it every so often.

Let me take this opportunity to thank everyone for the interest, comments and
other help that let me design these. lugnet.trains has been a real inspiration
to me.

Tim