 Trains / 27018
27017  |  27019
Subject:
My Christmas 2005 Train Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 03:11:03 GMT

I posted my Christmas 2004 layout so here is my second LEGO train layout (Xmas
2005). This year I did a complete stud coverage of the six foot by twelve foot
layout. Some points of interest is an "L" track running overhead, Burning house,
Santa's Ice Palace, Main street, Trees for sale and more.
Here is the link to the brickshelf posting,
The lights are not LEGO but everything else is.
Enjoy… Ed.