 Trains / 27015
    Re: NSW Class 38 Streamlined steamer —Martin Nilsson
   (...) Interesting; I didn't know that (URL) John Deere> built locomotives, too. I built (URL) this> (URL) Ferguson> loco myself a while ago, in case anybody missed it. (I am a farmer's son, as you may have surmised already) I see that you have (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: NSW Class 38 Streamlined steamer —Timothy Gould
   (...) Strangely enough I am a farmers nephew and a farmers grandson (times a few) but I am a city boy my whole life so no John Deere for me. That is the (URL) green and gold> of Australia. I liked that train. Especially the chain on it. (...) I've (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)