 Trains / 27001
  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

Cool, missed that part. Now...details on the sizing, where to buy, etc? I'm sure I could bore out some brass rod, but if you have a supplier that stocks the right size, it would save a ton of time... (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

(...) I picked up 300mm x 3mm rod just in a local hobby shop (URL) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)