 Trains / 26983
  Re: Le Capitole - BB 9278

(...) Very impressive model Tim! Maybe you should ask LEGO if they where able to make up a set from this creation? Or they could make up a designer type set from this: I am sure you could come up with nice alternative models: most bricks seem to be (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Le Capitole - BB 9278

(...) LOL. Maybe one day. (...) Mine too. (...) That was done purposefully to mask the juttiness of the windscreen. When I used rounded dark grey the plates used on the windscreen protruded and looked really strange but when I made the grey stick (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)