 Trains / 26888
    Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question —Anthony Sava
   Last year at Brickfest '05, Christina and I bought ourselves a complete set of the Santa Fe Super Chief (1 engine, 5 cars). I've been hearing about the problems people have been having with the wheel sets, but it's been so long since the error was (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote: Dear Anthony, you are asking a lot of questions and not all of them can be anwered, but I will try with some of the most important. (...) Definitely these had too high friction due to mismoulded parts done by a (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.color)