 Trains / 26873
Re: Replacement Wire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:18:59 GMT

Thanks for the suggestion.  The train track is going around the ceiling in my
son's room, so I think I want to have a single regulator on the track.  Plus, I
think I have a pretty good idea what several trains one one loop will look like
after my son is old enough to control them...any bets on whether or not a LEGO
train motor will survive a seven foot fall?

The motor... easily, the loco/rolling stock however... :)

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk