 Trains / 26859
  Re: Hogwarts Express train - collaboration with James Mathis

(...) Pedant On As far as I can tell from looking at pics of the web of the Hogwarts Express the coaches are painted in the standard BR maroon livery of the '60s. In which case the twin yellow pinstripes actually have a black line between them, (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hogwarts Express train - collaboration with James Mathis

(...) I really do love Pedant Alerts! :-) This is news to me, and greatly appreciated! I find that trying to nail down fine details like this is a serendipitous process at best! When building, I may choose to omit certain details for any number of (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)