 Trains / 26825
Re: McCoy's 7893 Airlplane Train Conversion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:22:25 GMT

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006, James Mathis wrote:

Has this posted to the trains group?
Warren McCoy's conversion of several sets 7893 Airlplane into a train set?

Can the lower gray nose be separated from the white top nose part?

Yes:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/54092cx1
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/54090
(I don't know that those two parts will work with anything but each other,
curve-wise.)

N.B.: The tail piece top and bottom are held together with screws; I don't
know if those are separable.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/