 Trains / 26819
UPDATE: NMRA NTS 06 in Philly (still time to join in)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:45:58 GMT

Hi All,
Well we are on the verge of creating the 1st draft of the master layout for the
NMRA National Train Show 2006 in Philly. I would like to extend an invite to all
train clubs to join in! We had a great time last year and this year promises the
same. Your quick response will guarantee flexibility in your position in the
layout. Of course we'll try to accommodate late entries but getting in at this
time would make it easier for everyone.

Here is a list of the attending clubs:
IndyLUG, TCLTC, COLTC, SHSL, MichLTC, PennLUG, DelVaLUG, Michiana-LTC, wamaLTC,
LCLTC, & LUCNY

Thanks!
SteveB