 Trains / 26775
26774  |  26776
Subject:
GPLR Clubhouse Installation Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:15:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

It’s been well over a month since we were given the keys to our new clubhouse at Cedar Hills Crossing, in Beaverton and we have a lot of work to do yet! The installation process will be a continual one, as this is a ‘working’ exhibit.

Come see the latest: GPLR Clubhouse Progress

We are so exicted to have the space to display our creations and build exciting things. Our gratitude goes out to the Cedar Hills Crossing Management for allowing us to occupy this space and use it’s facilities.

If you’re in the area, or plan to visit Portland in the near future, please come check us out!

Thanks for visiting!

-jeremy

gplr member since 1998