 Trains / 26763 (-5)
  Re: close up pics of IR receiver and remote was re: new trains

(...) snip (...) looking at this, it looks good - comes with 4 cars :-) But, there is no glass in the green windshield in the crane car? I really hope there is. Otherwise I like it, good cars etc, even that @37000 Ft it is pretty expensive. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Window size in train engine

(...) I think he was talking about the windows down the side. You also can't turn crocodile ends upside down as they are full-height pieces. However, it does look like there's a green train windscreen on the crane truck you could invert. For windows (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Window size in train engine

Could wait for the new freight engine and simply flip the train windscreen upside down. -Stefan- (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Spybotic control of train speed regulator

(...) I am using the Spybot remote - have not tried the RCX remote. I like the idea of using the Spybot for turnout control (and free-ing up RCX for other stuff), but the Spybot body is so large. I don't see why you couldn't devise a different (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Window size in train engine

Hi all! I am working on a new engine (TE116), and need some windows for the motor section. Plane windows are fine, but I'd like some rounded windows, which are a bit wider than high. I have been thinking about SNOT, turning them 90 degreed, but they (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact