 Trains / 2675
    Thinking of getting new Train —Ed Matias
   Hey lil about myself. I'm 18 I coming out of my Dark Ages I have the MetroLiner, the yellow Train Station, Road N' Rail Repair and 4546 name eludes me right now. Well I am think of buying some new train sets any idea which ones to get thanks for any (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Thinking of getting new Train —Frank Filz
   (...) You may want to call Shop at Home and get 3225 Classic Train before they sell out. It's about the best of the recent trains. Also look for 4565 in the stores (or get it from S@H). 4561 the newest train is ok, but I would hold out for a sale (I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)