 Trains / 26712
    Underground part 4: London Tube —Timothy Gould
   My fourth city by underground, and the only one I've actually ridden on: the Tube. This MOC is my take on 1992 London Tube stock. To be prototypical these should really use the small train wheels so they sit much lower to the ground but once again I (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

        Re: Underground part 4: London Tube —James Mathis
   (...) (snip) (...) Tim, How are the side-SNOT front windows attached? Tube looks great. later, James Mathis (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Underground part 4: London Tube —Timothy Gould
   --SNIP-- (...) Hi James. Glad you like it. They're held on by fences using a slight modification to one of the techniques I posted to the (URL) SNOT discussion>. They're outset by 5LDU which is a nice small amount in my opinion. Tim (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)