 Trains / 26701
    Re: SpeedRail TGV Thalys —David VinZant
   (...) Yes I have seen that train and the close-coupling, its a great MOC. I too started with using a rubber band CC inside my train. But after several times of taking apart my train just to place it on the track, I found a more simple solution. (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: SpeedRail TGV Thalys —Timothy Gould
   (...) Very neat solution. If I built for real I might use it too since I can imagine it must be nightmare lining up the wheels otherwise. Tim (18 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)