 Trains / 26660
Re: I claim this mostly vacant place in the name of ChrisLand(tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:01:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Chris Magno wrote:
   Well, if this place is dead, and there are not too many posts (or charter)to the contrary,

then.....

I calim this NewsGroup in the name of ChrisLand!!!

(plants flag of robot slaying train)

Imperialist Hoser! This land belongs to its indigenous population...ME!!!!! Bwhahahahaha!

JOHN (owner, .trains)

John, John, John.

READ the subject.

SEE the “plants flag part?”

oh, and re this: Hoser!

Listen up you YANKEE. If you could kindly point me in the direction of your white house, I will happly torch it a SECOND TIME.

Now, kindly go away, or I will taunt you a second time.

Chris King