 Trains / 26644
  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Here's another resource I stumbled upon - a Library of Congress collection of pictures of buildings all across America, from the present going back to the 30's: (URL) Historic American Buildings Survey/Historic American Engineering Record> (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) An awesome ref. It also has a lot of good bridge and dam related images, drawings and so forth, I've been relying on it for some of the Wikipedia articles I've done lately. (18 years ago, 21-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)