 Trains / 26626
Re: Make tracks in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:35:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Gallagher wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi all,

Has anyone got an LDraw model of a simple circle train track, like this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/roundtrack.gif.
Only then in 9V?

Thanks.

Jaco
I have created a 1/4th loop that I just copy into anything I need it for. If you
want the LDR file so you can copy it and save time let me know.
This is a render I did but for some reason it did not place the curved rails in
it. I have not spent any time yet to figure out why. But I just did a quick
render and they are there. I think it has something to do with the LGEO and
POV_RAY problems. The quick render I just did does not include LGEO.

Mike Gallagher
mikeslego
COLTC member

Hi Mike,