 Trains / 26613
  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Great Idea and pictures. Is the name of the Ice cream parlor a coincidence? (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) well ya actuly. i did like most people do when there bored i googled myself. I found out that not only was there a HARTIGAN'S Ice cream parlor but it was in northern illinois. about 3 weeks later i happened upon it on my way to a date so i (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)