 Trains / 26612
    Re: Small town building reference —William R. Ward
   (...) (I could have sworn that I posted this reply yesterday but I can't find it so I'm posting it again. Maybe I just forgot to hit submit or something. Weird.) Very nice work. Great idea. But you forgot one newsgroup: lugnet.build.arch. I added it (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

        Re: Small town building reference —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Sounds like a good fun contest idea. Maybe when the current town contest ends, and there are more "cities" (as discussed earlier) in photos online. We could do a new contest like this. I am thinking an added twist though: We choose from a list (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

        Re: Small town building reference —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) why not do it for the current contest? there's nothing stoping you or anyone else for that matter. i've only gotten 3 entrees so far so it would be a welcome idea. besides you have untill march or longer if i decide to extend the deadline. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

        Re: Small town building reference —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) ooo, great! In that case, maybe I will. I am already half-way through my current submissions. I am awaiting bricks to complete them as of right now. Hopefully I'll have them within a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I won't be able to (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)