 Trains / 26607
  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Thanks, Ondrew! This should be a very useful resource. I often take pictures of buildings around town (Baltimore) for LEGO purposes, and your example has inspired me to post the ones I have and take some more. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Here's my gallery so far: (URL) Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)