 Trains / 26602
  Re: Small town building reference

(...) This is excellent! And just in time for your contest, too. Oh, and one more thing- can you get a picture of an Oscar Meyer Weinermobile? (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (18 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Assuming you're serious: (2 URLs) Weinermobile Gallery> (after moderation) Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) I believe the Weiner mobile comment was actually an inside joke stemming back to a field trip to the Lego store while I was in Seattle. However since I’m horrible with names I could be wrong. Either way I got a chuckle out of it. ondrew (18 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Yep- I was behind the wheel. ...of the van, not the rolling meat. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)