 Trains / 26590
    Re: Small town building reference —Timothy Gould
   (...) --SNIP-- (...) Thanks for posting these Ondrew. It almost tempts me to try building some US style buildings. I find it really hard to find pictures of regular buildings online so I'm glad you've decided to add some. Tim (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Small town building reference —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) your welcome tim. it's nice to know that someone other than myself will get some good use out of them. ondrew (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)