 Trains / 26590
  Re: Small town building reference

(...) --SNIP-- (...) Thanks for posting these Ondrew. It almost tempts me to try building some US style buildings. I find it really hard to find pictures of regular buildings online so I'm glad you've decided to add some. Tim (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) your welcome tim. it's nice to know that someone other than myself will get some good use out of them. ondrew (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)