 Trains / 26582
Re: what happened to the Ultimate Train Builders Set and Train Factory Palette?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:43:36 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Acording to Brickfest 2005, the plan was to release the Ultimate Train
Builders Set and the Train Factory palette in 2005.
Can someone from TLC (Jake?) comment on why this set (and the factory
palette) is not available yet and when it is gooing to be released?

Really, in 2005? I didn't get the feeling it would be that soon. I also
didn't come away from the speech with any feeling about time frame.
Sooner would be better of course.

Chris

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/