 Trains / 26514
  New Crane Car MPD format

Hi all, I was a little bored this morning so I did up a CAD for the new train crane. I left off the bars in the middle since I couldn't get a decent look at them and they seemed to represent junk anyway so I figured people could do their own. Also (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)