 Trains / 26478 (-5)
  Re: Some more infos on new trains // more new infos as quoted from 1000steine

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Reynolds wrote: Hi Jonathan! [snip] (...) Sorry my mistake: I read the plate woud be 32 studs at 1000steine, but in fact it is 30 studs long. (...) Yes correct as Holger has already mentioned. Leg Godt! Ben P.s.: (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Loading cargo from and to train electrically

(...) How accurately? If you want to do this for a bunch of cycles, it would seem to me you need to control the position of the train quite exactly. The GBC train uses a simple bump sensor, and both Steve & I got train positioning to within 1 stud, (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Loading cargo from and to train electrically

(...) I played a bit with stopping a train at a station. I had a loop of track powered off from a normal speed regulator. One section of track next to the stop was isolated elecrically by putting tape over the rails before connecting them. I powered (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Loading cargo from and to train electrically

(...) I too had thought about something similar. I had got much past the specs though. I wanted a system that only used one rcx per station. One channel would control the train leaving me with only two remaining. I'd never thought of a system which (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Loading cargo from and to train electrically

(...) Eddy- This is really cool! Inspires me to want to make one that runs between two parallel sections of separate loops to move cargo from one train to another and then back. Thanks for great idea and implementation. -Ted SCLTC (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact