 Trains / 26473 (-5)
  Re: Loading cargo from and to train electrically

(...) Eddy- This is really cool! Inspires me to want to make one that runs between two parallel sections of separate track loops to move cargo from one train to another and then back. Thanks for great idea and implementation. -Ted SCLTC (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Loading cargo from and to train electrically

(...) You beat me to it! I've been toying with this sort of idea in my head for a couple of months. I'm hung up on the idea of making the pushers look like cargo loaders of some sort though (fork-lifts maybe?). My thinking was to build two of these (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

Hi, this machinery can load cargo onto a train waggon and also load cargo off, too. See (URL) images (in better quality) for building instructions can be downloaded at (URL) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) It doesn't sound as complicated as back in the 12V/4.5V times. At least both the battery-powered and the rail-powered trains run on the same voltage. (...) I would be cool with one or two extra outputs from the IR receiver for controlling (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) That would explan the black dots on the side pieces noticed in (URL) (and the black wheels) pity that they didn't they add another axlehole to allow for 6 wheels if wanted. (...) Something that hadn't occured to me before, but yes, that would (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact