 Trains / 26460
  ILTCO still operating?

Hey gang, Any one from ILTCO still around? I posted a club application 2 weeks ago to ILTCO and I haven't heard a word from anyone. Is ILTCO still accepting applications??? Thanks, Jim F, DelVaLUG rep (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO still operating?

(...) Yes, we are accepting applications. I got your mail and replied to it, did you get my reply? Try mailing me directly (and if you have an alternative email to use, I will try to reply to both of them). Sorry you're having trouble. ++Lar (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)