 Trains / 26423 (-5)
  Re: Are We Headed to a New Wiring System?

(...) This is an interesting and intriguing hypothesis, Adrian. For our (TCLTC) applications of the LEGO wiring system, RJ would be a welcome change. One could custom cut wire lengths, and it would be a whole lot cheaper (and probably more reliable, (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) I don't buy this argument. The Super Chief proved that brick-built designs can be both aesthetically pleasing and popular. And how could a brick-built design be any more expensive than that Playmobil wanna-be? 20-30 small bricks made from (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) Are you playing at the Enormodome? (...) "Tarp":-) Jonathan, you truly are a kindred spirit! I just "introduced" my kids to Tap this Christmas break. Top Ten greatest film without a doubt. JOHN (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) Hey, you're correct, Rob. I thought it was just fancy Photoshopping, but the lights do seem to appear from a green one of (URL) these> JOHN (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) The white one looks like the train version of the (URL) new airliners> - i.e. like a Playmobil set. It wouldn't bother me (as much) if these were 4+/Jack Stone sets. But the airliner has almost the same age recommendation (5-12) as something (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact