 Trains / 26393 (-5)
  Re: Creating a GBC for a train layout

[crossposting to .trains to get some feedback, so limit LafLRC discussion to on-topic on this thread] (...) I don't know, but it's a question that we might like answered before we go too much further with this. Understand we can always limit things (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Still more

(...) Ah, well spotted. So maybe you can't run them on metal track at the same time as a 9V train. That may mean the base has a standard 9V lead on it though, so it would let you use it to run a 9V motorised crane or, my favourite, the miniature (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006)

  Re: Still more

In lugnet.trains, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote: <snip> (...) Well, if I were TLG, I'd use the same train motors--you can power the motor from the top 2x2 electric plate and just connect that to the battery unit (or whatever they're using to power the (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006)

  Re: Still more

(...) Ok if you look at the middle car of the ICE train. It has what looks like a trans black curved roof. I see a large rise in Dome cars in the future. Also there is a green six wide window on the car with the crane. I guess this calls for a green (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006)

  Best way to get into LEGO Trains?

What is the best way to get into LEGO trains? I have thought about buying a new set but they are so expensive. I have though about buying a used set off of Ebay but I don't know if they get worn out, or if I will encounter other problems. I also (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact