 Trains / 26367
    Registry for Track Designer - new version available —Pierre Normandin
   Hi, The version 9e of my custom element registry for Track Designer is now online. (URL) version is featuring some custom train track elements such as the half-straight (8 studs long) and the half-curved points. This custom registry is still not (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Registry for Track Designer - new version available —Travis Cobbs
     (...) listed is: (URL) above URL is no longer valid. --Travis (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad)

         Re: Registry for Track Designer - new version available —James Trobaugh
     (...) I have updated the page and put the correct URL. Thanks, jt (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Registry for Track Designer - new version available —Christopher Masi
   (...) Pierre, Thanks for putting this together. My modified points should be showing up in the mail any day now, and now I don't have to use straight and curved tracks to stand in for the modified points! Chris (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad)