 Trains / 26363
    Here is the "How To" on my ARR GP-38 engine. —David VinZant
   Hello all, This engine is about a year old now, but I still get people asking questions about this MOC. Since I have also gotten a few reqests for the instructions, I decided to share them. They follow the BNSF almost to a T, with a few changes (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)