 Trains / 2636
  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

I would attend; my wife is a probable attendee (...) Either one (...) The 27th is our anniversary, so that would be fun, but either works (...) All (...) A master builder from LEGO My question is how we get our stuff to the location. Denver is (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

I guess that all that wanted to bring stuff would have to pack it or ship it. That can be ugly but with enough bubble wrap you can ship anything. SteveB PNLTC (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)