 Trains / 2635
    12v train wheels. —Cliff Collins
   I have a few 7745 sets. One of the sets has wheels with a red 'hub' on the end of the axles whereas the others have black. Are these the wrong wheels or are they just a variation? (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Strange pieces (was: 12v train wheels.) —Gianluca Morelli
     (...) Recently I got two axles like these . I couldn't find any answers to Cliff's message,so it seems like no one knows anything about these strange pieces. Can anybody help us in finding informations? Thanks in advance Gianluca Morelli (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Strange pieces (was: 12v train wheels.) —Tom Stangl
     Check the scans of various sets around the same time period as 7745 - you will see that some of the wheelsets have a red axle on the black wheels. I have no idea why TLC would do such a thing, but they've obviously always had colorblind set (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 12v train wheels. —Paul Rutenberg
   (...) Hí Seewms like sometiem in the 80s Lego offered sets with with red hub on the end of the axle, i have a 7735 where all the wheels have the red ubb, looks a little strange, buit it is also different from the first set with black hubs, and i (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)