 Trains / 26319
    Are trains selling well? —Christopher Masi
   Or were they just understocked? (URL) was poking around for fun, and I noticed that a lot of the train sets were sold out. Chris (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Are trains selling well? —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I'm sure they're selling well considering that my dad, who never buys online, bought from Shop At Home for my little brother. -Orion (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)